A place for thoughts, ideas and discoveries

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Why a "side-show"

According to the dictionary, a side-show is:  A subordinate incident of little importance relative to the main event: or A minor show that is part of a larger one (as at the circus).  That sounds soooo much like my life.

The longer we live with Christ the more we begin to shed the selfishness of our ways and begin to see the Big Picture!  It is that AHA!!! moment when you realize that His Glory is my good!! Oh what a wonderful journey it then turns out to be!!

Notice I didn't say "easy", but it truly is wonderful.  My prayer is that I will continue to look at my life as a "subordinate incident of little importance relative to the" glory of God. 

Are y'all not just amazed that He uses us to bring Him glory??????!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment